BVEF is working with Display My Art to turn your child’s artwork into mugs, potholders, t-shirts and a variety of other keepsakes. Students already created their artwork in class and soon you’ll be receiving a personalized brochure with your child’s artwork and information about ordering. All purchases will be shipped directly to you (free of charge) and the revenue generated supports arts education programs at Yulupa and Strawberry schools.
These keepsakes make great gifts for Valentine’s Day, birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or any special occasion!
How it works:
- Your child creates artwork in class (or you can upload artwork yourself through the link below)
- Display My Art uploads the artwork and creates a personalized brochure for each student (look out for your child’s brochure in the January 14 Friday Folders)
- Browse the items and place your order by January 28, 2022.
- Items ship to directly you (for free!)
- Your school raises money, you get unique keepsakes. We all win!
Two ways to order
- Scan the QR code with your phone on the back of the brochure sent home in your student’s Friday Folder on January 14
2. Visit displaymyart.com, click on the green “Shop” button, then click the “Enter your order number” black button. Your student’s order number can be found on the back of the brochure, at the top, inside the yellow crayon.
Lost the brochure? Email email@example.com with your student’s name and teacher and we’ll send you your student’s order number!
Create even more keepsakes yourself
Have younger (or older siblings) that want to create keepsakes too? Or was your child absent when the artwork was created in class? Uploading artwork yourself is quick and easy!
- Visit our school’s link to browse the 60+ products available to customize
- Once you’ve chosen an item click on the blue “Customize it” button and use the widget to upload artwork, add text, and design your masterpiece
- When checking out make sure you enter discount code BVEF30 to receive a lower price