The Bennett Valley Education Foundation raises funds to support and enhance the educational experiences of students of the Bennett Valley Union School District, including district-wide art and music programs.
Band/chorus early registration still open!
To all interested students and parents of incoming 4th through 6th graders at Strawberry School: The Bennett Valley Union School District music program, sponsored by the Bennett Valley Education Foundation, has extended registration for the 2020-2021 school year through the end of the summer. Band and chorus lessons will be offered on online platforms during distance learning!
- Welcome back, Marla Tusa!BVEF and BVUSD are very excited to welcome Mrs. Marla Tusa back to the Bennett Valley family as the Strawberry Gleeagles Choir Director! Mrs. Tusa was previously the Strawberry Choir director from 2015 to 2019. All 4th, 5th, and 6th grade Strawberry students have the opportunity to be a part of the Gleeagles Choir and… Read More »Welcome back, Marla Tusa!
- Dine and donate is June 2!It’s time for No Cook Tuesday! Los Tres Chiles will donate 20% to BVEF on Tuesday, June 2. Let’s support our Bennett Valley community and raise funds for arts education in our schools! Order by phone (707-304-5724) by phone or via their website, lostreschiles.com Reminder: Dine & Donate is for take-out and curbside pickup ONLY!… Read More »Dine and donate is June 2!
- VOTA is over… but Dine and Donate is Tuesday!The first-ever “Virtual VOTA” may be over, but your chances to support BVEF aren’t! On Tuesday, May 12, Los Tres Chiles will be supporting us with another “Dine & Donate” event. Contributions will apply to Takeout and Curbside Pickup orders: delivery orders are excluded! Order by phone a (707) 304-5724 or visit Los Tres Chiles online at lostreschiles.com and support our Bennett Valley community… Read More »VOTA is over… but Dine and Donate is Tuesday!
- VOTA 2020 is happening online — now!Our first-ever online auction to support the arts in Bennett Valley schools has begun and lasts until May 10. Don’t miss your chance to bid while supporting our kids! Want to see some of the artwork our children have made? Don’t miss this video from Dr. Eberly:
- Dine & Donate on April 7!It’s time for No Cook Tuesday! On Tuesday, April 7, Los Tres Chiles will be supporting BVEF with another “Dine & Donate” event. Since in-restaurant dining isn’t currently a thing, however, contributions will apply to Takeout and Curbside Pickup orders. Delivery orders are excluded! So make sure you don’t order delivery or BVEF won’t receive… Read More »Dine & Donate on April 7!